Total Pageviews(thanx to all my viewers)

Monday 13 February 2012

a long chase.....

got a coin .....although it was mine..
someone pulled my shirt ..
with a hand having no 'lines' ...
just carrying 'coins'
to count for his fate
his palm was near my hazed eyes
i couldn't speak as
i had a mouth filled with smoke
one of my hand carrying its cause..
and my second hand was all going to be the
countless shine which i can prefigure on
the little kid's face....
all i encountered the change in the state of my 'mind'...
but it wasn't the time to step 'behind'...
just to save a penny for my next 'cigarette'.
although i was standing nowhere to decide his 'fate'...
but i could have been the reason
of a shining 'face' ....
who had a long 'chase'..
and at last i had a deep 'relief'...
because at least i wasn't the reason for his 'grief'.....


 






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes somethngs dont need words for its appreciation hence..............................

sinhasdays said...

thanxxxx......:)

Anonymous said...

speechless...